Due to recent events concerning the coronavirus outbreak and health concerns globally, we have implemented an educational “Aware and Active” Program for all Mardi Gras, Golden Gates and Golden Gulch team members and the general public. The plan reinforces the importance of personal hygiene, remaining at home when feeling ill, and employing safe travel practices.
Specific steps we have taken internally include;
- Installing hand sanitizer and dispensers throughout the properties for our guests and team members when they are made available
- Increased cleaning protocol for the slot machines, table games, common dining areas, key touch points (railings, elevators buttons, etc.) and entrances
- Approaching guests and team members who are demonstrating any respiratory illness or symptoms to seek medical assistance
- Ensuring that proper cleaning products are utilized
- Purchasing additional equipment for cleaning the facility
- Monitoring all announcements from the CO Department of Health and the Center for Disease Control as well as all casino/hospitality industry postings
Please take your own measures to stay safe and prevent the spread of germs to others.
Do Your Part to Slow Down the Spread of Germs
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
Click here for even more tips in preventing the spread of germs.